Monday 4 April 2011

Oh Satchel Bag, where art thou..

So about two weeks ago, at least, I ordered a beautiful leather bag from Scaramanga, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm absolutely fuming about it because I could really use it right now, instead of slowly ruining my handbag with all the books I'm carrying around at the moment. Grrr. And it's not like I can write nasty emails to Scaramanga because I know it's not their fault, it's stupid Royal Mail and Parcel Force! Just so you understand why I'm so annoyed, here's a photo:

See what I mean? It's beautiful!! And I want it NOW!!! ;)
Apart from ordering bags online, I've been working loads and generally not doing much socializing because I'm always so damn tired!! But I love work, its such a fantastic feeling to actually have a reason to get out of bed in the morning, even if it is at 7. 'Are you crazy?' I hear you ask. Maybe I am, but to be honest with you, I'd rather get out of bed early, then do what I did the last two years, which was getting up...whenever, then working until 3am. It was fun for a while but I'm lovin' the routine of life now. It's fantasticaly 'Normal'!

More coming soon,
Hugs xxx

No comments: