Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Short Visit

DK came to stay this last weekend, which was lovely because it looks like he won't be coming back to Germany in the near future and it was nice to see him before he disapears again. He wants to set up a farm back home in Australia and I'm pretty sure it'll be hard for him to take a holiday once he has started that! It was only a short visit but we managed to fit in a small trip to the zoo, well we didn't actually make it inside, we just walked through the park that surrounds the zoo and looked at the animals over the fence. No, we were not trying to save money, we just did't actually want to go in because it was the first really warm weekend of the year and EVERYBODY was at the zoo.









I would love to write more but I'm so tired, I nearly fell asleep at work today, so I'm going to hit the sack and get back onto here tomorrow!

Goodnight xx

No comments: