Sunday 6 March 2011

Brogues...

I have big feet. Especially for a woman. It used to bug me so much because I could never find the right size, or I could find it but it would be too small anyway and hurt like hell when I put them on. Then as I got older I discovered that Skate shoes and Converse shoes usually fit me, and if they didn't I would just get mens sizes instead. And since then I have lived in Sport shoes with a few very rare exeptions. Then a while ago I found these:

I found them in Buffalo (the shoe shop, not the town) and they were the only pair in my size (42) and half price! There was just no way I couldn't buy them. I still have to walk them in and once thats done, I'm pretty sure I'll never take them off again



I have now discovered that for people who have big feet, the trick to finding nice shoes is lots of looking and being able to deal with the pain of walking them in. I once bought a pair of lovely soft Suede boots and didn't wear them for half a year. My excuse was that I didn't want to get them dirty in the rain (I bought them in April), but really it was because they hurt so much to  walk them in. Now they are great but it took so long!

Have a lovely start to the week everyone xxx

1 comment:

Jordana Lilly said...

Oooh, fabulous shoes! I really want a pair of oxfords!

Visit me sometime! XX Jordana
http://bohemianmannequin.blogspot.com