Thursday 8 July 2010

The Zoo

We went to the Zoo last week, twice in fact but that's another story. I just love the Zoo. And here in Stuttgart we have the Wilhelma Zoo, it is just huge and has so many animals. In order see everything, you need at least half a day, and even then you would find yourself rushing. We went on my birthday, because it was the only thing I really wanted to do that day, well that and have a glass of wine (or two) in the evening. 
I heard the other day that the Wilhelma is the only Zoo in Europe that is registered to care for orphaned gorilla babies. There seemed to be baby monkeys everywhere and they were so so sooo cute! I want one.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho 3 follower love you

Madox said...

well two are family... does that count??

Anonymous said...

sure it does!

Madox said...

sweet! :-)