Wednesday 7 July 2010

University Application

I don't know if it's just me but I find this whole application process very trying on my nerves. There is always so much to do, so many people to phone and at least a million web addresses to search through. Plus the fact that 90% of it all is in another language - Very frustrating. I often wonder whether it would be quite as complicated if I was Studying in my own country... or is it just as annoying? So now that I have 'wasted' an entire morning, phoning this person and that person, and emailing Mr. X and Mrs. Y, I'm hoping for some kind of relief..... I think I'll go for a walk with my Camera and see what the neighborhood has to offer! Photos will appear later!
Have a nice lunch xxx

3 comments:

ina said...

Yeah, we had a real lunch-chat-girls-day! Thx!!!

Georgina said...

no sweety, thats just germany!!!
australia is all online, no motivation things to write, all courses for all universities on one webpage, just the click of a button! If only Germany would wake up a bit!!
So looking forward to november with that hanging over my head :):) love you dear

Madox said...

Georgie, no panic cos by that time I should be well versed in all this shit and I can help you....if you need it!!

Ina, yes we did, it was lovely!