Monday 19 March 2012

Changes

I'm changing this blog a little bit, I hope it will make it more interesting for you readers, I'm also hoping its going to increase my motivation to actually continue writing.
I've been a bit lazy over the last year, but to be fair I have been working a lot and just recently I've had my yearly bout of winter blues, but hopefully now with the promise of spring and some fantastic weather, things will become easier to manage again.

P and I moved at the end of last year, from a tiny, freezing cold, ground floor flat to a 5th floor luxury apartment (at least it feels that way), with fantastic views over Stuttgart South, central heating and an open living room. Its amazing.

The best view in the house is, in my opinion, the one out of my office window. It looks out over the roofs of the neighbours house onto a small square with a fairly impressive tower, which is floodlit at night.

Well lets get this show on the road...




No comments: